Semi-Submarine Reef Cruise
The best Mahe underwater cruise
Hop aboard a Semi-Submarine and explore Seychelles reefs!
Experience the famous Sainte Anne National Park, above and below the water, with this 1-hour Mahe tour. Lying about 5 kilometres off the northeast coast of Mahe, this collection of six small islands, and their surrounding waters, represents one of the most popular natural destinations in Seychelles. Cruise into the heart of the Indian Ocean's oldest marine reserve and witness first-hand the magic of Seychelles underwater.
The tour departs from Eden Island (only a 10-minute drive from the Seychelles International Airport and the capital city of Victoria). Your journey will begin on deck, where you can take in some sun and enjoy the fresh air as your pilot makes his way toward the reef. This is the ideal time to take pictures of Eden Island and the panoramic views of the Mahe mountain tops. Once at the reef, head below deck to enjoy the spacious air-conditioned underwater observatory and begin to explore the underwater wonders of Saint Anne National Park - with a wide variety of marine life, corals, seaweeds, granite rocks, and sandy plains. If you are lucky, you might even spot a green turtle or even a dolphin!
This adventure is suitable for all ages. The boat is covered with non-slip material and has handrails everywhere. No special clothing/shoes are required to board, and you will stay dry during the entire trip. The maximum capacity of 12 passengers assures you a comfortable experience.
You can easily incorporate the Semi-Sub tour into your daily itinerary, making the most of a day in paradise and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
The adventure is available 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday. All tours are on request and subject to availability. Once you have selected your preferred date, Semi-Sub Seychelles will contact you with the available times. Tours depart at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 - depending on availability.
The pick-up/drop-off area is right by the Semi-Sub Seychelles office at Eden Island. Underground parking just below the office is available.
Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear. We would be more than happy to help you out.
- Each 1-hour cruise starts from Eden Island, right in front of the Semi-Sub Seychelles office.
- Tours operate 6 days per week, Tuesday to Sunday.
- Starting times: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00and 16:00.
- All bookings are 'on request' and subject to availability. Semi-Sub Seychelles will contact you with the available starting times on your preferred date.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Changes to your booking can be made by contacting Semi-Sub Seychelles directly at +248 2592455 or [email protected]
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour date will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and conditions for cancellation charges)
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour date are 100% non-refundable
- Cancellations due to sea/weather are subject to different conditions.
Duration: 1 Hour
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Outdoor Activities, Watersports