SUP boarding Mahe
Go on a SUP adventure on Mahe
Try out stand up paddle boarding, go on a tour or hire a SUP-board on Mahe Island
Beginner lessons are offered and pick-up from your hotel on Mahe can be included.
Included in this adventure
- SUP-boards and safety equipment
- Internationally qualified instructors
- Lessons are tailored to skill level
What to bring: Swimwear, sun cream, beach towel
Are you ready to float above the stunning tropical Indian ocean surrounding Mahe? Then SUP-boarding is the activity for you! You will be standing on a bigger/more stable surf board with a paddle to guide you through the water. There are beginner stand up paddle lessons, stand up paddle tours and there is stand up paddle hire if you're ready for your own adventure. This activity is offered around Baie Lazare.
Beginner stand up paddle lesson - Learn how to stand up paddle with one of the qualified instructors.
Stand up Paddle Tour - Go on a tour with a qualified instructor and visit some amazing locations along the coastline.
Stand up paddle hire - Hire a board for 2 hours or a whole day.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
General terms for operation
Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
Transfers are available on Mahe.
Minimum age requirement is 7.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellation for private classes with more than 24 hours notice will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and to any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- No refunds are given for group or private bookings.
To make a cancellation or to make changes to your booking please use the contact details on your e-tickets to contact iSurf Seychelles.
Duration: 3 Hours