Full Day Fishing/Snorkel Trip
Go on a Full Day Fishing/Snorkel Trip including lunch!
Enjoy 5 hours out at sea searching for Big Game, catch you own BBQ lunch and Snorkel at Curieuse Island after.
Daily departures from Praslin
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (normally pick-up is before 07:30)
- Bottled water, lemonade, and SeyBrew Beer
- 5 hours out at sea
- Fishing equipment
- BBQ lunch (the fish you caught!)
- Marine Park Entrance Ticket (12 years and older)
- Maximum of 6 people
What to bring: Light casual clothing, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages
The total tour price is comprised of the basic tour price, for the half-day fishing, with an additional €58 per person in order to add the bbq and snorkelling program for the afternoon.
Depending on the tide you will be picked-up quite early (between 06:30-07:30) to start your fishing adventure! All equipment is provided and you are ready to enjoy 5 hours out at sea to catch some big game. They specialise in big game trolling and bottom fishing, and would love to share their Seychellois fishing knowledge with you! After a half-day of fishing you will proceed to Curieuse Island where you will have a delicious barbeque lunch and, once all the food has settled, you will head to a great location to snorkel from Curieuse Island. Then you will proceed to Praslin where you will be taken to your accommodation.
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the 'Itinerary' tab. If you're looking for only half a day of fishing, please check out our Half-day fishing tour.
NOTE: Children under 4yrs old are not allowed on this trip.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Fishing tour Itinerary
06:30 - 07:30 Pick-up, depending on the tide,
followed by half-day fishing
- 12:30 BBQ lunch on Curieuse Island
- 14:00 Snorkeling
- 16:00 Back to Praslin and drop-off to hotel
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Maximum of 6 people
- Children under 4yrs old are not allowed on this trip.
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the sea/weather conditions and require a minimum number of participants in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
- For any customer cancelling a booking within 24 hours of departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply), cancellations more than 24 hours before departure will receive a full refund.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of a guide unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions.
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult.
Duration: 9 Hours
Categories: Fishing, Tours and Day Trips