Glass Bottom Boat Snorkeling Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips
Take a glass bottom boat tour and snorkeling trip around Praslin Island
Visit St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island, Anse La Farin and meet the giant land tortoises!
Daily departures from Praslin
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (normally pick-up is between 08:30 - 09:15 AM)
- Bottled water, lemonade, SeyBrew Beer and Rhum Cocktail
- BBQ lunch
- Marine Park Entrance Ticket (12 years and older)
- Maximum of 10 people
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages
Go on a glass bottom boat tour where you will visit Curieuse Island Reserve, St. Pierre and Anse La Farine and take a scenic cruise along the coast of Praslin Island. From Praslin you will sail to your first snorkeling stop and around 11:00 you will arrive at Curieuse Island. Here you can relax on the beach and take a guided tour on the nature trail through the mangrove to the turtle park. Around 13:00 you will be served a BBQ lunch and 1 SeyBrew local beer.
Around 14:00 you will leave Curieuse Island and head over to St. Pierre Island, located just North of Praslin, where you will have the chance to take pictures. You will then be given the opportunity to snorkel, either at St. Pierre Island or at Anse La Farine (depending on the conditions) and of course during the whole trip you can look through the glass bottom to see the corals. Anse La Farine is a barrier reef on the South West of Praslin where the corals have not been destroyed by excessive tourist activity. After snorkeling here you will get a nice Rum Cocktail for your cruise back where you will arrive around 16:00 before being taken back to your drop-off location.
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the 'Itinerary' tab.
NOTE: Children under 4yrs old are not allowed on this trip.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Glass Bottom Boat snorkeling tour Itinerary
- 08:30 - 09:15 Pick-up
- 09:00 - 09:30 Departing Praslin to first snorkeling stop
- 11:00 Arrival at Curieuse Island
- 12:00 Guided tour through the nature trail, mangrove and turtle park
- 13:00 BBQ lunch
- 14:00 Departing to St. Pierre for photos and snorkeling (snorkeling is usually at Anse La Farine)
- 16:00 Arrival back at the harbour and drop-offs to hotels
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Children under 4yrs old are not allowed on this trip.
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the sea/weather conditions and require a minimum number of participants in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
- For any customer cancelling a booking within 24 hours there will be no refund (100% charge will apply), cancellations made outside of 24 hours will receive a full refund.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 4-11 years.
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult.