Sunset on the Rocks
Take a romantic private trip to Cap Lazare Nature reserve, and sip Champagne in front of the sunset!
Relax and get pampered while exploring nature trails by club car. Secret pathes, giant tortoise and breathtaking ocean view are waiting for you!
What is included:
- Return Private car transfers to and from Cap Lazare
- Entrance fee at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
- Private tour of the nature reserve and its highlights by club car
- Canapés toasts and champagne
What to bring: comfortable footwear for walking, camera, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, cash or credit card for additional beverage orders.
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Not available for infants and young children.
Take a romantic private escape at Cap Lazare and enjoy untouched nature in the beautiful preserved environment. You will board a club car that will take you around to visit the local farm, several nature trails, endemic plants, and the stunning panoramic view from Somine's lookout. This is the perfect oportunity to reconnect with nature, and spend some time with the free roaming giant toroises.
At dusk, you will be escorted through a secret path, leading to a grand rocky outcrop with a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and the sinking sun. You will be able to relax on loungers, enjoy sparkling champagne, and taste canapés, fresh coconut and homemade chips. This sunset will be one to remember!
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the ‘Itinerary’ tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we’d be more than happy to help you out.
Sunset on the rocks itinerary
- Private car transfers from your hotel in Mahe to Cap Lazare
- Guided tour by club car
- Panoramic view of Simone’s Lookout
- Signature Seychelles sunset with canapés and champagne
- Private car transfer from Cap Lazare to your hotel in Mahe
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
- Minimum participants required: 2
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Rates are inclusive of pick up and drop off at your hotel in Mahe
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 4 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips