Glass Bottom Boat Snorkelling Tour
Glass-bottom Boat Tour and Snorkelling Trip around Praslin Island
Full-Day Tour visiting St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island, Anse La Farin and meet the Giant Tortoises!
Available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays departing from Praslin
Included in this adventure:
- Praslin Hotel pick-up/drop-off (normally pick-up is between 08:30 - 09:15)
- Bottled water, lemonade, SeyBrew Beer and Rhum Cocktail
- BBQ lunch
- Marine Park Entrance Ticket (12 years and older)
- Maximum of 10 people
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages
Go on a full day Glass-bottom Boat Tour, visiting Curieuse Island Reserve, St. Pierre and Anse La Farine and take a scenic cruise along the Praslin Island coast. From Praslin, after being picked up from your hotel, you will cruise to your first snorkelling stop, after which you will continue on to Curieuse Island. Here you can relax on the beach and/or take a guided tour along the nature trail, through the mangrove, to the Giant Tortoise park. After spending some time with these impressive creatures, you will be served a sumptuous BBQ lunch and get to sample a SeyBrew local beer.
After lunch, your tour resumes from Curieuse Island, heading over to St. Pierre Island - located just North of Praslin - where you will have the opportunity to take pictures. You will then have another chance to snorkel - either at St. Pierre Island or Anse La Farine (depending on the sea conditions). And, of course, you can view the underwater world through the boat's glass bottom during the entire trip. Anse La Farine is a barrier reef on the Southwest of Praslin, where the corals have been less damaged by excessive tourist activity. After snorkelling, enjoy a refreshing Rum Cocktail while cruising back to Praslin before being taken back to your hotel.
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the 'Itinerary' tab.
NOTE: Children under 4yrs old are not allowed on this trip.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we will be more than happy to help you out.
Glass Bottom Boat snorkelling tour Itinerary
08:30/09:15 - Pick-up from Praslin hotels
09:00/09:30 - Departing Praslin to first snorkelling stop
11:00 - Arrival at Curieuse Island
12:00 - Guided tour through the nature trail, mangrove and tortoise park
13:00 - BBQ lunch
14:00 - Departing to St. Pierre for photos and snorkelling (snorkelling is usually at Anse La Farine)
16:00 - Arrival back at the harbour and drop-offs to hotels
- Children under 4yrs old are not allowed on this trip.
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to sea/weather conditions and require a minimum number of participants to proceed. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions.
- Child rate applies to children between 4-11 years.
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- There will be no refund for any customer cancelling a booking within 24 hours (100% charge will apply).
- Cancellations made outside of 24 hours will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Date changes are possible up to 24 hours before departure, subject to availability.
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports