Robinson Crusoe Adventure Cruise
Fast boat tour from Praslin to Curieuse and St. Pierre Islands
Visit St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island, Anse Jose, Anse Georgette and meet the Giant Tortoises; BBQ Lunch included!
This full-day tour operates from Praslin twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (Praslin hotels)
- Landing Fees on Curieuse Island
- Bottled water
- BBQ Lunch
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, hat, sunglasses, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages, snorkelling equipment
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
Follow in the footsteps of Robinson Crusoe with a fun-filled day of adventure, with snorkelling at St. Pierre Island, the giant tortoises of Curieuse Island Reserve, a swim at picturesque Anse Georgette Beach and a scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin Island. After transfer from your Praslin hotel to Cote D'Or beach, board the fast boat and head over to St. Pierre Island, located just North of Praslin, for some swimming or snorkelling and, of course, picture taking.
Then cruise over to the Curieuse Island Reserve, where you'll get to meet the Giant Aldabra tortoises. Enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the island through the mountains and mangroves, ending at Anse Jose beach. Continue the hike to Baie Laraie, where a sumptuous BBQ lunch will be served on the beach. After lunch, return on board and head to the stunning Anse Georgette Beach for a refreshing swim and photo opportunities. End the day with a scenic cruise along the Praslin's northeast coast back to Cote D'Or beach. From here, you'll be transferred back to your Praslin hotel.
Check the 'Itinerary' tab for more detailed tour information.
Warning: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years old are not permitted.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
- Transfer from hotel to Cote D’Or Beach
- Arrival at Cote D’Or Beach
- Boarding of Boats
- Depart towards St Pierre Island
- Arrival at St Pierre for snorkelling
- Depart St Pierre for Curieuse Island
- Arrival at Curieuse
- Disembarkation at Anse Jose
- Hike from Anse Jose to Baie Laraie
- Arrival at Baie Laraie
- BBQ Lunch at Baie Laraie
- Time at leisure
- Depart Curieuse towards Anse Georgette
- Arrival at Anse Georgette for swimming (weather permitting)
- Depart Anse Georgette to Cote D’Or beach
- Arrival at Cote D’Or Beach
- Disembarkation and immediate return transfer to hotels
NOTE: Itinerary and/or timings specified above are subject to change without prior notice for circumstances beyond the tour operator's control - Creole Travel Services.
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 10.
Should the number not be reached, a CTS representative will be in contact with you before the tour.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates include return Praslin hotel transfers.
- Child rate applies to children between 2 and 11 years.
- Infants under 2 years are not permitted
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 11 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips