Robinson Crusoe Catamaran Cruise with Sunset - from Praslin
Set Sail on a Praslin Coastal Adventure!
Get ready for a fantastic journey with stunning coastal sights, friendly tortoise encounters, nature exploration, a delicious BBQ feast, water adventures, and a mesmerizing sunset spectacle!
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (on Praslin only)
- BBQ Lunch on board Catamaran
- Landing fees on Curieuse Island
- Snorkelling Equipment (limited availability, so it is recommended to bring your own)
Once you've worked up an appetite, savour a delectable BBQ lunch on board the catamaran.
Your next stop is Baie Laraie on the enchanting Curieuse Island, where you'll enjoy a guided tour and leisurely beach moments in a picture-perfect setting.
Afterwards, relish in a scenic Praslin coastal cruise, complete with delectable snacks, while enjoying the sunset. As twilight descends, you'll safely return to your accomodation on Praslin.
For the full itinerary, check the 'Itinerary' tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be more than happy to help you.
Robinson Crusoe Plus Tour Itinerary - from Praslin
- 10:00-10:30 - Transfer from pick-up point to Praslin Jetty.
- 10:30-10:45 - Arrival at embarkation point – Praslin Jetty.
- 11:00 - Catamaran departure from Praslin Jetty for St Pierre Island.
- Arrival at St Pierre for snorkelling.
- BBQ lunch served onboard.
- Depart from St Pierre, cruise to Baie Laraie, Curieuse island.
- Arrival at Baie Laraie followed by disembarkation and visit.
- Hike from Baie Laraie to Anse Jose.
- Arrival at Anse Jose and time allocated for swimming or relaxing.
- Embarkation of Catamaran.
- Depart from Curieuse to Anse Georgette.
- Arrival on Anse Georgette for swimming (weather permitting).
- Scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin towards La Digue.
- Sunset viewing.
- Depart to disembarkation points.
- 19:15 - Arrival of Catamaran at Praslin Jetty followed by departure transfer to drop off point..
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 20
Should the number not be reached, a CTS Representative will notify you before the tour.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of a guide and lunch unless specified otherwise
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers on Praslin
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (a 100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Food & Drink, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports