Robinson Crusoe Catamaran Cruise with Sunset - from La Digue
Embark on an Exciting Coastal Adventure from Praslin!
This Full Day excursion is exclusively available on Sundays and can be booked from La Digue.
It is also possible to book this excursion from Praslin here.
Included in this adventure:
- One-way La Digue-Praslin Ferry Ticket
- Delicious BBQ Lunch served on the catamaran
- Landing fees for Curieuse Island
- Snorkelling Equipment (limited availability, it's recommended to bring your own)
- Refreshing water and snacks
Hop on a guided tour of this pristine island, led by knowledgeable experts who will unveil its hidden treasures and rich history. After the tour, soak up the sun and indulge in leisurely beach time. The powdery white sands and crystal-clear waters are the perfect backdrop for relaxation. Keep an eye out for the Aldabra giant tortoises and vibrant marine life in the surrounding waters.
For the full itinerary, check the 'Itinerary' tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be more than happy to help you.
Robinson Crusoe Plus Tour Itinerary - from La Digue
- 10:30 - Depart to Praslin by Ferry (own transport to La Digue Jetty).
- 10:30-10:45 - Arrival at embarkation point – Praslin Jetty.
- 11:00 - Catamaran departure from Praslin Jetty for St Pierre Island.
- Arrival at St Pierre for snorkelling.
- BBQ lunch served onboard.
- Depart from St Pierre, cruise to Baie Laraie, Curieuse island.
- Arrival at Baie Laraie followed by disembarkation and visit.
- Hike from Baie Laraie to Anse Jose.
- Arrival at Anse Jose and time allocated for swimming or relaxing.
- Embarkation of Catamaran.
- Depart from Curieuse to Anse Georgette.
- Arrival on Anse Georgette for swimming (weather permitting).
- Scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin towards La Digue.
- Sunset viewing.
- Depart to disembarkation points:
- 18:40 - Arrival of Catamaran at La Digue Jetty (own transportation to accommodation).
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 20
Should the number not be reached, a CTS Representative will notify you before the tour.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of a guide and lunch unless specified otherwise
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (a 100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports