Robinson Crusoe Catamaran Cruise - from Mahe
Take a Catamaran Cruise around Praslin Island
Visit St. Pierre and Curieuse Islands, Anse José, and Anse Georgette and meet the Giant Tortoises - Lunch included!
This Full Day tour operates on Wednesdays and is bookable from Mahe.
Are you staying in Praslin? The tour is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays and can be booked here.
Are you staying in La Digue? The tour is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays and can be booked here.
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (on Mahe)
- Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
- Water and Soft Drinks
- BBQ Lunch
- Landing Fees on Curieuse Island
- Snorkelling Equipment (limited availability, so it is recommended to bring your own)
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages, and snorkelling equipment.
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
Go on a Robinson Crusoe-style sailing tour aboard the stunning Oplezir Catamaran. While cruising along Praslin's scenic North East Coast, you'll visit St.Pierre Island, Curieuse Island Reserve, and the picturesque Anse Georgette Beach.
Your day starts with a pleasurable crossing from Mahe to Praslin aboard the Cat Cocos high-speed ferry. Upon arrival in Praslin, you will transfer to Oplezir and set sail to St. Pierre Island, located just north of Praslin, where you will be given the opportunity to swim, snorkel and take pictures.
Your catamaran cruise continues to Curieuse Island, where you will visit the Curieuse Island Reserve and meet the giant Aldabra land tortoises. Here, you will go on a one-hour guided tour of the island through the mountains and mangroves, eventually ending up at Anse José Beach. Around noon, you will be served a delicious BBQ lunch, after which you will again set sail to Anse Georgette Beach for a swim and photo opportunities. Your voyage ends with a scenic cruise along Praslin Island's North East Coast before being dropped back at the Praslin Jetty for your Cat Cocos ferry transfer back to Mahe.
Please note that while the tour requires a minimum of 20 participants, it is rarely cancelled due to insufficient numbers. Should this happen, a CTS representative will notify you before the tour and give you the option to rebook for another date or to receive a full refund.
For the full itinerary, have a look at the tab 'Itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we're more than happy to help.
Robinson Crusoe Tour Itinerary
- Pick-up from your Mahe hotel
- 08:00 - Ferry from Mahe to Praslin
- Boarding of Oplezir Catamaran
- Depart for St Pierre island
- Arrival at St Pierre for snorkelling
- Depart from St Pierre to Curieuse island
- Arrival on Curieuse Island. Disembarkation on Anse Jose.
- Hike from Anse José to Baie Laraie
- Arrival at Baie Laraie
- BBQ lunch
- Depart from Curieuse to Anse Georgette
- Arrival on Anse Georgette for swimming (weather permitting)
- Depart from Anse Georgette to Praslin Jetty
- 17:00 - Ferry from Praslin to Mahe
- Drop-off at your Mahe hotel
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 20
Should the number not be reached, a CTS Representative will notify you before the tour.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of a guide and lunch unless specified otherwise
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers on Mahe
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (a 100% charge will apply)
Duration: 11 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports