SUP boarding Mahe
Go on a Mahe SUP adventure
Try out Stand Up Paddleboarding, go on a tour or hire a SUP board on Mahe Island
Included in this adventure
- Internationally qualified surf instructors
- Lessons are tailored to skill level
- SUP boards and safety equipment
- Hotel transfers (South Mahe properties only)
What to bring: Swimwear, sun cream, beach towel
Are you ready to float above the stunning tropical Indian ocean surrounding Mahe? Then SUP-boarding is the activity for you! You will be standing on an oversized, more stable surfboard with a paddle to guide you through the water. There are SUP lessons for beginners, Stand Up Paddle tours, and SUP Board rental if you're ready for your own adventure. Lessons, tours and rentals are all organised by The Surf House, located on Mahe's southern coast at Baie Lazare.
Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson/Tour - Short theory and safety introduction on the beach followed by a one hour cruise around a local spot with an instructor. The best equipment will be chosen to suit your size and fitness level.
Stand Up Paddleboard Coast Exploration - One of the coolest ways to explore our beautiful coastline. Choose your SUP and then hop on the water with a guide; options from 1-hour tours to half-day.
Stand Up Paddleboard Rental - Hire a board per hour, half-day or a full day.
NOTE: SUP courses, tours, or board rentals booked online cannot be combined with any other offers.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
- Once the booking is made, please contact us with the full names of all participants
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability
- Transfers are available from the South of Mahe only
- Minimum age requirement is 7 years
- Participants need to be able to swim
- Maximum group size is 4 adults
- SUP courses, tours, or board rentals, booked online cannot be combined with any other offers
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellation for private classes with more than 72 hours notice will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- Cancellation for private classes with more than 24 hours notice will receive a 50% refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours; there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Watersports