Go on a surfing adventure on Mahe
Try out surfing, improve your skills or just hire a surfboard on Mahe Island
Surfing is offered on all skill levels and pick-up from your hotel on Mahe can be included.
Included in this adventure
- Surfboards and safety equipment
- Internationally qualified surf instructors
- Lessons are tailored to skill level
- Only licensed Surf School in the Seychelles
What to bring: Swimwear, sun cream, beach towel
What better way to explore the tropical Indian ocean surrounding Mahe than by jumping into the water with a surf board? Whether you’re an advanced surfer or a beginner, the coaches will help you with anything you need. Would you like to learn how to surf, are you just looking to rent gear or are you keen to get more tips to become a better surfer? We got you!
Private beginner Surf Lesson - This is for surfers who are not yet catching their own waves. Often given around Baie Lazare.
Private Intermediate Surf Lesson - This is for surfers who can catch their own waves and would like hands-on coaching.
Private Advanced Surf Guiding - This is for surfers who are advanced enough to just need the gear and a surfing buddy.
Group Surf Lesson - Everyday at 10:30AM there's a daily surf class taught that you can join!
Surfboard Hire - If you'd like to go surfing by yourself and just hire a board.
Surf lessons are given based on the tide and swell, locations are choosen by skill level. The surf school is located at Baie Lazare which offers the perfect surf conditions for most skill levels.
Discounts may apply for private group sessions, contact us for more details. Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
- Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability.
- Transfers are available on Mahe.
- Minimum age requirement is 7.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Cancellation for private classes with more than 24 hours notice will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and to any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- No refunds are given for group or private bookings.
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Watersports