A Tale of Three Islands
Experience Seychelles’ most famous island highlights
Visit Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre islands and enjoy nature on this one-of-a-kind tour!
This Full Day tour operates twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays, and can be booked from Praslin or La Digue.
- Roundtrip ferry tickets between La Digue and Praslin (when booking from La Digue)
- Hotel or Jetty Pick-up/Drop-off (Praslin only)
- Landing fees on Cousin & Curieuse Marine Park
- Guided tour on Cousin Island
- BBQ Lunch
- Water & soft drinks (during lunchtime)
What to bring: Light, comfortable clothes / Comfortable walking shoes / Swimwear / Hat / Sunscreen / Beach Towel / Mosquito repellent / Sunglasses / Camera / Cash for personal expenses / Snorkelling equipment / Bottle of water
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
The day begins with a transfer from your Praslin hotel to Cote D’Or to meet up with guests arriving from La Digue. For those coming from La Digue, after a short 15-minute ferry crossing, you too will be transferred to Cote D’Or to start the excursion. Begin by discovering Cousin Island and its picturesque reserve, with a wide range of fauna, including doves and giant tortoises. The island conservation success story has preserved much of its endemic wildlife, all for you to relish in this pristine sanctuary.
Be blown away by Curieuse Island, one of the only places where the rare Coco de Mer palm grows wild. It will be the perfect opportunity to swim in the crystal clear waters and relax on the white sand, before being served a tasty BBQ lunch.
Curieuse Island also hosts a fascinating nature reserve, where you will be able to visit the ruins of the ancient leper colony and the Doctor’s house, a charming museum. The trail will also lead you through a mangrove forest and the famous lagoon of Baie Laraie, abounding with small sharks and turtles. The hike’s highlight is encountering the giant tortoises roaming free on the island.
You will eventually sail to the third island jewel: St Pierre. Its crystalline waters abound with a kaleidoscope of fish and colourful coral formations, offering the snorkelling experience of a lifetime!
As you return to Praslin, you will be left with the difficult task to determine which of the three magnificent islands is your favourite!
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the ‘Itinerary’ tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we’d be more than happy to help you out.
Tale of 3 Islands Tour Itinerary
- Ferry from La Digue to Praslin (for La Digue guests)
- Transfer from Praslin hotels to Cote D’Or (for Praslin guests)
- Arrival on Praslin & transfer to Cote D’Or (for La Digue guests)
- Excursion departs by boat from Cote D’Or
- Disembarkation on Cousin followed by a guided tour
- Depart from Cousin for Curieuse
- Buffet lunch on Curieuse
- Leisure Walk on the nature trail from Anse Jose to Baie Laraie
- Depart from Curieuse for St. Pierre
- Snorkelling at St. Pierre
- Depart St. Pierre
- Arrive back at Cote D’Or
- Transfer from Cote D’Or to Baie St. Anne jetty for onward ferry to La Digue (La Digue guests)
- Transfer to Praslin hotels (for Praslin guests)
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required: 10
Should the number not be reached, a CTS representative will notify you before the tour
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Rates are inclusive of pick up and drop off at your hotel in Praslin or the ferry jetty if making your own way to/from Praslin
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years old
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult
- Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Museums, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports