A Tale of Three Islands - from La Digue
An Unforgettable Island-Hopping Experience!
Explore the charm of Cousin, Curieuse, and St. Pierre islands with this unique tour!
This Full Day tour operates twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays from La Digue.
Are you staying on Praslin? The tour is available on Tuesdays and Fridays and can be booked here.
- Roundtrip ferry tickets between La Digue and Praslin
- Landing fees on Cousin & Curieuse Marine Park
- Guided tour on Cousin Island
- BBQ Lunch
Water & soft drinks (during lunchtime)
What to bring: Light, comfortable clothes / Comfortable walking shoes / Swimwear / Hat / Sunscreen / Beach Towel / Mosquito repellent / Sunglasses / Camera / Cash for personal expenses / Snorkelling equipment / Bottle of water
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
Kickstart your adventure by exploring Cousin Island, home to the majestic giant tortoises. Thanks to conservation efforts, this unspoiled paradise is full of wildlife.
As the day goes by, prepare to be captivated by Curieuse Island, one of the rare locations where the Coco de Mer palm thrives in the wild. Take a swim in the crystal-clear waters and relax on the powdery white sands before enjoying a delectable BBQ lunch.
Enjoy a visit to Curieuse's nature reserve. Explore the ruins of an ancient leper colony and the Doctor’s house, a charming museum that tells intriguing stories of the past.
As you continue on the trail, you will come accross a mangrove forest and the famous lagoon of Baie Laraie, teeming with small sharks and turtles.
Next up is St. Pierre, the third gem in our island adventure. Take a plunge into its crystal-clear waters teeming with fish and vibrant coral formations. It's a snorkelling experience you'll remember forever!
You will sail back to Praslin full of great memories!
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the ‘Itinerary’ tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we’d be more than happy to help you out.
Tale of 3 Islands Tour Itinerary
- Ferry from La Digue to Praslin
- Arrival on Praslin & transfer to Cote D’Or
- Excursion departs by boat from Cote D’Or
- Disembarkation on Cousin followed by a guided tour
- Depart from Cousin for Curieuse
- Buffet lunch on Curieuse
- Leisure Walk on the nature trail from Anse Jose to Baie Laraie
- Depart from Curieuse for St. Pierre
- Snorkelling at St. Pierre
- Depart St. Pierre
- Arrive back at Cote D’Or
- Transfer from Cote D’Or to Baie St. Anne jetty for onward ferry to La Digue
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required: 10
Should the number not be reached, a CTS representative will notify you before the tour
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years old
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult
- Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Museums, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports