Two Island Melody Tour - from Mahe
This tour departs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from Mahe only.
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Ferry crossing to Praslin and La Digue
- Guided tour
- Lunch and bottled water
- Visit to UNESCO Nature reserve Vallee de Mai (Praslin)
- Visit legendary Anse Lazio Beach (Praslin)
- Visit to L'Union Estate (La Digue)
- Visit to fabulous Anse Source D'Argent Beach (La Digue)
NOTE: Itineraries may differ per day, so please check the ‘Itinerary’ tab carefully before making a booking
What to bring: Light casual clothing, swimwear, comfortable walking shoes, sun cream, beach towel, and a camera.
Explore the most iconic landmarks of Seychelles by booking a guided tour from Mahe to visit Praslin and La Digue. Your guide will show you the most intriguing places on the islands, including the mysterious Vallee de Mai - home to the legendary Coco de Mer. This UNESCO Nature Reserve - often compared to the Garden of the Eden - is a must-see, and this tour will take you through the mystical jungle and pathways filled with history and myths. You’ll be able to admire the endemic bird species and get a real feel of the local culture when you visit a national museum of Praslin.
You will also visit L’Union Estate (La Digue), a national heritage site, where you can expect to see a traditional copra mill, meet the giant tortoises and visit the old plantation house. Moreover, you will visit the most popular beach in Seychelles - Anse Source D’Argent, one of the most photographed beaches in the world! Here you will have time to relax at the beach and have a refreshing dip in the turquoise sea.
Please note: We do not recommend this tour for anyone who can not walk long distances. Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we’d be more than happy to help you out.
Two Island Melody Tour Itinerary
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
06:30 - 07:30 - Transfer from hotels to Mahe Jetty
08:00 - Depart from Mahe to Praslin with the Cat Cocos ferry
09:15 - Arrive on Praslin and transfer to Vallee De Mai
09:40 - Guided tour of Vallee de Mai
10:30 - Depart from Vallee de Mai to Anse Lazio
10:55 - Arrive at Anse Lazio for swimming and relaxing on the beach
11:55 - Depart Anse Lazio to Domaine de La Reserve Hotel
12:10 - 13:10 - Creole Buffet Lunch served at the hotel
13:15 - Depart hotel for Praslin Jetty
13:25 - Arrive Praslin Jetty
13:30 - Depart from Praslin to La Digue by ferry
13:45 - Arrive on La Digue and transfer to L'Union Estate
13:55 - Arrive at L’Union Estate for a guided tour
14:20 - Depart L’Union Estate for a short walk to Anse Source D’Argent beach
15:10 - Depart Source D’argent beach and head towards La Digue Jetty
15:30 - Depart by ferry from La Digue to Praslin
15:45 - Arrive in Praslin and transfer to Cat Cocos ferry
16:30 - Depart from Praslin to Mahe
17:45 - Arrive at Mahe Jetty and transfers to hotels
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator may reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund (minus any charges applied to make the refund). Administration and cancellation charges applied to all cancellations will be equivalent to 10% of the refunded amount.
Minimum participants required:10
Should the minimum number not be reached, a CTS representative will notify you before the tour.
- If ferry crossings are included, they can only be taken on the day of the trip departure.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers on Mahe
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years.
- Infant rate applies to children under 2 years, and they are free of charge.
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Location: Praslin and La Digue
Duration: 10 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Tours and Day Trips