Two Island Melody Tour from Mahe
Duration: 10 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Tours and Day Trips
Two Islands Melody Tour From Mahe
Full day trip with lunch from Mahe to Praslin and La Digue.
This tour departs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from Mahe only.
Included in this adventure
Ferry Crossing to Praslin and La Digue
Lunch and botled water
visit to UNESCO Nature reserve Vallee de Mai (Praslin)
visit to legendary Anse Lazio Beach (Praslin)
visit to Copra Factory (La Digue)
visit to L'Union Estate (La Digue)
NOTE: Itineraries differ per day, so please check the 'Itinerary' tab carefully before making a booking
What to bring: Light casual clothing, swimwear, comfortable walking shoes, sun cream, beach towel, and a camera.
Explore the most iconic landmarks of Seychelles by booking a guided tour from Mahe to Praslin and La Digue. We will show you the most intriguing places on the island, including the mysterious Vallee de Mai (Praslin), which is home to the legendary Coco de Mer. Vallee de Mai is often compared to the Garden of the Eden and on this tour you will be taken through the mystical jungle and pathways filled with history and myths. You’ll be able to admire the endemic bird species, and get a real feel of the local culture when you visit a national museum of Praslin.
You will also visit L’Union Estate (La Digue), a national heritage site, where you can expect to see a traditional copra mill, meet the giant tortoises and visit the old plantation house. Moreover, you will visit the most popular beach in the Seychelles called Anse Source D’Argent which is known as the most photographed beach. Here you will have time to relax at the beach and have a refreshing dip in the turquoise sea.
Please note: this tour is not recommended for anyone who can not walk long distances. Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Two Island Melody Tour Itinerary
- 07:30 Departing from Mahe to Praslin with the Cat Cocos ferry
- 08:30 Arrival at Praslin and transfer to Vallee De Mai
- 09:05 Tour starts at Valle de Mai
- 10:30 Depart from Vallee de Mai to Praslin Museum
- 11:15 Depart Praslin museum to Baie Ste Anne Jetty
- 11:45 Departing from Praslin to La Digue by ferry
- 12:00 Ferry arrives at La Digue (welcome coconut drink)
- 12:30-13:30 Buffet style lunch at Le Domaine Restaurant
- 14:00 Arrive at L’Union for a guided tour
- 14:30 Depart L’Union Estate and head towards Anse Source D’Argent beach to relax on the beach
- 16:00 Depart Source D’argent beach and head towards La Digue Jetty
- 16:30 Depart by ferry from La Digue to Praslin
- 17:30 Depart to Mahe with the Cat Cocos Ferry
- 18:30 Arrive at Mahe Quay and transfers to hotels
- 07:30 Depart from Mahé Inter Island Quay on the ferry to Praslin
- 08:30 Arrival at Praslin
- 09:00 Ferry crossing from Praslin to La Digue
- 09:15 Arrive La Digue jetty, guided tour of La Digue (incl. L’Union Estate), relax & swim at Anse Source D’Argent
- 11:30 Transfer from Anse Source D’Argent to La Digue Jetty
- 12:00 Cat Cocos ferry transfer from La Digue to Praslin
- 12:15 Arrival Baie Ste Anne Jetty ( transfer to Ile De Palme for lunch)
- 12:35–13:35 Buffet style lunch at Ile De Palme
- 13:45 Transfer to Vallée de Mai
- 14:10 Guided tour of Vallée de Mai
- 15:00 Transfer from Vallée de Mai to Praslin Museum
- 15:15 Visit to Praslin Museum
- 15:45 Departure to Anse Lazio Beach
- 16:05 Arrival at Anse Lazio for swimming and relaxing on the beach
- 18:00 Depart to Mahe with Cat Cocos ferry
- 19:00 Arrive at Mahe Quay and transfers to hotels
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions and require a minimum number of pax in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
- For any customer cancelling a booking within 48 hours there will be no refund (100% charge will apply), cancellations made outside of 48 hours will receive a full refund.
- If ferry crossings are included, they can only be taken on the day of the trip departure.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions except the ones operated from La Digue.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years.
- Infant is applicable to children under 2 years, they are free of charge.
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.