Glass Kayak Adventure La Digue
Go on a Glass Kayak adventure around La Digue
Kayak around Anse Source D'Argent, explore a cave, hike and learn about nature!
This is a 3-hour fully-guided tour around La Digue; timings and tour itineraries are sea/weather dependent. Departure times are dependent solely on the tides, which is why starting times can be anywhere between 09:00 and 16:00 (meaning some tours may finish as late as 19:30).
To avoid disappointment, we therefore strongly recommend not booking this activity if you’re planning to arrive/depart La Digue on the same day.
Included in this adventure
- Kayak and equipment
- Safety equipment
- Waterproof bags for your belongings
- Professional and friendly guide
- Beach time (hike to the beach used in the Robinson Crusoe movie)
- Coconut survival competition
- Natural Granitic Pool & Cave visit
- Panoramic views
- Get educated while on this trip
Not included: Entree fee to L'Union Estate Park (approx. 115 SCR per person).
What to bring: Swimwear, sun cream, beach towel, photo camera, water bottle, shoes/slippers
IMPORTANT: This tour is subject to sea/weather conditions, so start times and itinerary may differ from day to day; especially from June till October - see below for more information.
MEETING POINT: Please make your own way to Anse Source D'Argent Beach (or Anse Severe if this has been communicated by the supplier).
Start your tour with a 1 hour guided kayak tour from Anse Source D'Argent* where you can take pictures with the iconic boulders on La Digue. Then you'll head on over to the reef where you will be shown different formations of coral, fish nurseries and maybe even some stingrays hidden in the lagoon. You will kayak slowly down Anse Source D'Argent beach while taking in the amazing panoramic views from the ocean and making three small stops to learn about the granite formations.
You will continue on this tour by heading over to Anse Pierrot, which is only accessible from the ocean, where parts of the movie 'Robinson Crusoe' were filmed in 1988! Here you have the opportunity to swim, explore the caves, take pictures after which you will be taken on a small hike to an awesome viewpoint. After returning to the beach you will get a small survival lesson on 'how to break open a coconut'. After this, you will kayak back to Anse Source D'Argent while enjoying the nature surrounding you and taking some last photos.
From June till October, the sea/weather conditions are not always ideal due to the windy season. During this period, the kayak tour may start in Anse Severe. For your comfort & safety, you will then be taken to Anse Source D'Argent by boat for the remainder of the tour, making a number of stops along La Digue's incredible shoreline. Please see the other tabs for more info.
It is very important that you reconfirm through WhatsApp to Crystal Water Kayaks 3-5 days before the tour as they will then re-confirm tour times, starting location and your itinerary. Contact details can be found on your e-tickets after booking. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative of similar value or issue a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
* At certain times of the year (June to October), depending on sea/weather conditions, the tour may start in Anse Severe.
Meeting point on Source D'Argent beach or Anse Severe beach (contact supplier by WhatsApp for latest updates).
- Starting times are set by the operator based on the tide and can be requested 5 days before the tour date. Tour starting times can vary anywhere between 09:00 and 16:00 (this means some tours can finish as late as 19:30).
End time is 3-31/2 hours after start time and tours may finish as late as 19:30. This is why we don't recommend booking this if you're arriving/departing La Digue on the same day.
General terms for operation
- Meeting point on Source D'Argent beach or Anse Severe beach (contact supplier by WhatsApp for latest updates).
- The entree fee to L'Union Estate Park is not included (approx. 115 SCR per person).
- Daily departures (with seasonal/weather exceptions), subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the sea/weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative of similar value or issue a full refund.
- Starting times are fixed/set by the operator. Tour starting times can vary anywhere between 09:00 and 16:00 (this means some tours can finish as late as 19:30).
- Should the sea/weather conditions not be favourable, the tour will be adjusted to kayak at beautiful Anse Severe and you will be taken to Anse Source D'Argent by boat for your comfort and safety.
- Please contact Crystal Water Kayaks directly through Whatsapp (their number can be found on your e-tickets after booking) for timings and starting location of the tour. Starting times are fixed/set by the operator.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- IMPORTANT: From June till October the sea/weather conditions are not always ideal due to the windy season. During this period the tour itinerary might be adjusted, with a part of the tour done by boat. Please contact Crystal Water Kayaks 5 days before your trip for more info.
- Changes to your booking can be made by contacting Crystal Water Kayaks directly on WhatsApp (or via e-mail).
Cancellations made 1 week prior to tour date will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and conditions for cancellation charges);
Cancellations within one week and 48 hours of the tour date will receive a 50% refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and conditions for cancellation charges);
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the tour date are non-refundable.
Cancellations due to sea/weather are subject to different conditions.
To make changes to your booking please use the contact details on your e-tickets to contact Crystal Water Kayaks Seychelles directly.
Location: La Digue
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports