Enchanted Walk in the Vallee de Mai
Take a guided tour through the gorgeous Vallée de Mai, Nature Reserve on Praslin.
Visit Vallee de Mai and take a picture with the famous Coco de Mer!
This tour operates up to 3 times a week, on Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and can be booked from Praslin. Boat transfers from La Digue or Mahe to Praslin can be booked through our website seperately.
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Praslin
- Guided tour
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sun cream and a camera
Enter the mysterious UNESCO World Heritage Site called Vallee de Mai, located in the centre of the Praslin Island. This nature reserve displays an endemic palm forest, bearing the famous “Coco de Mer”, double lobed Coconut. The valley is home to an array of exotic wildlife such as black parrot, frogs, chameleons, mammals, snails, and crustaceans. Your guide will explain how the forest came to be and will show you first hand the different species. The legend has it that this was once the biblical Garden of Eden.
You will be picked up from your hotel on Praslin and guided through the park for around 1,5 - 2 hours.
For the full itinerary and pick-up times have a look at the tab 'Itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Enchanted Walk in Vallee de Mai tour itinerary
09:15 - Guided tour of Vallee de Mai
11:00 - Transfer from Vallee de Mai to your hotel
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required:10.
Should the number not be reached, you will be notified before the tour by a CTS representative
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates are inclusive of pick up and drop off to your hotel in Praslin.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years
- Children under 2 years, are considered as Infants and are free of charge
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips