Enchanted Walk in the Vallee de Mai
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips
Take a guided tour through Vallee de Mai, Praslin
Visit Vallee de Mai and take a picture with the famous Coco de Mer!
This tour is on Praslin only, boat transfers from La Digue or Mahe to Praslin can be booked through our website seperately.
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Praslin
- Guided tour
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sun cream and a camera
This tour will take you through the nature reserve called Vallee de Mai which is located in the middle of the island of Praslin in the Seychelles. The nature reserve consists of a well-preserved palm forest and offers people a look at the famous ‘Coco de Mer’ (double nut seed). The park offers a unique look at wildlife such as the rare Seychelles black parrot, frogs, chameleons, mammals, snails and crustaceans and has been made a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will be picked up from your hotel on Praslin and guided through the park for around 1,5 - 2 hours.
Please note that in order for this tour to happen, a minimum of 10 people are needed. You will be notified at least 48 hours in advance if the tour will not be happening due to insufficient passengers. This tour takes place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. For the full itinerary and pick-up times have a look at the tab 'itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Enchanted Walk in Vallee de Mai tour itinerary
08:00 – 09:00 Transfer from your hotel to Vallee de Mai
09:15 Guided tour of Vallee de Mai
11:00 Transfer from Vallee de Mai to your hotel
END OF TOUR
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions and require a minimum number of pax in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
- For any customer cancelling a booking within 48 hours there will be no refund (100% charge will apply), cancellations made outside of 48 hours will receive a full refund.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions except the ones operated from La Digue.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years.
- Infant is applicable to children under 2 years, they are free of charge.
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.