Sunset on the Rocks
Take a romantic private trip to Cap Lazare Nature Reserve, and sip champagne as the sun sets!
Relax and be pampered while exploring nature trails by club car. Secret paths, giant tortoises and breathtaking ocean views await you!
This tour operates Mondays to Thursdays and is bookable from Mahe.
What is included:
- Return Private Car transfers to and from Cap Lazare
- Entrance Fee at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
- Private tour of the nature reserve and its highlights by club car
- Canapés and Champagne!
What to bring: comfortable footwear for walking, a camera, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, cash or credit card for additional beverage orders.
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or the physically challenged. Not available for infants and young children.
Have a romantic experience, Creole style, and enjoy the untouched beauty of Cap Lazare Nature Reserve. Board your private club car to visit the local farm, several nature trails, endemic plants, and the stunning panoramic view from Simone's lookout. This is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with nature and spend some time with the free-roaming giant tortoises.
As dusk descends, you will be escorted along a secret path leading to an impressive rocky outcrop with a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and the setting sun on the horizon. Relax on comfy loungers, sip sparkling champagne, and savour canapés, fresh coconut and homemade chips. This will be a sunset you'll never forget!
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, take a look at the ‘Itinerary’ tab.
Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be happy to help you.
Sunset on the rocks itinerary
- Private Car transfer from your accommodation in Mahe to Cap Lazare
- Guided tour by Club Car
- Panoramic view from Simone’s Lookout
- Signature Seychelles sunset with Canapés and Champagne
- Private Car transfe from Cap Lazare back to your Mahe hotel
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
- Minimum participants required: 2
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Rates are inclusive of pick up and drop off at your hotel in Mahe
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 4 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips