Coco, Sister and Felicite Islands Snorkelling Adventure - from Praslin
Catamaran Snorkel Tour: Explore Three Islands
Join us for an unforgettable snorkelling adventure as we sail to Sister, Coco, and Felicité Islands aboard the Oplezir Catamaran - mouthwatering BBQ lunch onboard!
This Full Day tour operates on Tuesdays and Fridays and is bookable from Praslin.
What is included:
Hotel pick-up and drop-off on Praslin
Landing Fee on Sister Island
Landing Fee at Coco National Park
Water and Soft Drinks
Snorkelling Equipment (limited availability, so it is recommended to bring your own)
What to bring: Light, comfortable clothes, snorkelling equipment, swimwear, hat, sunscreen, beach towel, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, camera and cash for beverages.
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
Step aboard the Oplezir Catamaran and sail to the enchanting Sister Island. This hidden treasure boasts lush tropical forests and unspoiled beaches. Enjoy the crystal-clear lagoon and the captivating underwater paradise inhabited by sea turtles and plenty of sea life. Discover pristine and savour the sensation of silky sand beneath your feet!
Satisfy your taste buds with a mouthwatering BBQ lunch served on board.
In the afternoon, sail towards Coco and Félicité Islands to continue your snorkelling odyssey. Coco Island is a tiny tropical paradise with beautiful granite boulders, palm trees, and a tranquil sandy beach.
Félicité Island, bigger and covered in lush greenery, perfectly embodies the unspoiled beauty of Seychelles.
Discover the underwater world of both islands and encounter diverse marine creatures and captivating underwater plants.
To end the day, sail back to the Praslin jetty for transfer to your hotel.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be more than happy to help.
- 06:00-08:30 - Hotel pick-up
- 09:00-09:30 - Boarding of all clients at the ERO Passenger Terminal on Praslin
- Departure to Sister Island for swimming and snorkelling (weather permitting)
- Disembarkation on the island followed by a welcome and short briefing by the crew
- Time allocated for swimming, snorkelling or relaxing on the wonderful beaches of the island
- BBQ lunch served onboard Catamaran, followed by leisure time
- Embarkation followed by sailing to Coco and/or Félicité for snorkelling
- Return to Praslin Jetty
- Transfer to hotel
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 20
Should the number not be reached, a CTS Representative will notify you before the tour.
- Maximum participants: 60
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included on Praslin
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years old
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult
- Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (a 100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Tours and Day Trips, Tropical Island Explorer