Curieuse and St Pierre Islands Catamaran Cruise - from La Digue
Set Sail on a Praslin Catamaran Adventure!
- Roundtrip Praslin-La Digue Ferry Ticket
- Water and soft drinks
- BBQ Lunch
- Landing fees on Curieuse Island
Snorkelling Equipment (limited availability, so it is recommended to bring your own)
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages, and snorkelling equipment.
Curieuse and St Pierre Islands Tour Itinerary
- 07:30 - Ferry from La Digue to Praslin
- Boarding of Oplezir Catamaran
- Depart for St Pierre island
- Arrival at St Pierre for snorkelling
- Depart from St Pierre to Curieuse island
- Arrival on Curieuse. Disembarkation on Anse José
- Hike from Anse José to Baie Laraie
- Arrival at Baie Laraie
- BBQ lunch
- Depart from Curieuse to Anse Georgette
- Arrival on Anse Georgette for swimming (weather permitting)
- Depart from Anse Georgette to disembarkation point
- 16:30 - Ferry from Praslin to La Digue
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 20
Should the number not be reached, a CTS Representative will notify you before the tour.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of a guide and lunch unless specified otherwise
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (a 100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports