La Digue Only - from Praslin
Full-day guided tour to the paradise island of La Digue, including a Creole lunch.
Visit L'Union Estate, a Copra factory and the world-famous Anse Source D'Argent
This tour only operates from Praslin twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Included in this adventure:
- Transfers to and from respective Praslin hotels
- Round trip ferry tickets between Praslin & La Digue
- Transport on La Digue
- Tour guide
- Creole lunch
- Entrance fee to L’Union Estate
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, walking shoes, swimwear, hat, sunscreen, beach towel, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, camera, cash for beverages, snorkelling equipment.
After transfer from your Praslin hotel to Baie Ste. Anne, take the relaxing 15-minute ferry ride from Praslin to La Digue! You will be welcomed upon arrival and escorted to the waiting trucks for your transfer to the magnificent L'Union Estate, with landscaped gardens, bordering granite boulders and many secrets waiting to be discovered.
L'Union Estate is home to the iconic Emmanuelle House museum (where the famous movie “Emmanuelle” was filmed). More than just a cultural experience, your visit will also take you to the Copra factory where you will learn how the succulent flesh of dried coconuts is removed, and witness how its miraculous perfumed oil is extracted.
After this memorable experience, your next visit is to Anse Source d'Argent - renowned as the world’s most-photographed beach! Marvel at this breathtaking natural wonder, with its turquoise shallow waters, fringed by powdery white sand and astonishing granite boulder formations. Endless photo opportunities await!
After all this excitement, enjoy an authentic Creole lunch. Be prepared for an explosion of new flavours!
Lunch is followed by a scenic truck journey to the beaches of either Grand Anse or Anse Severe, where you will enjoy a leisurely afternoon. This is a great opportunity for a spot of sunbathing and snorkelling!
As your La Digue tour draws to an end, it's time to head back to Praslin! But not before a stop in La Passe Village for some souvenir shopping!
Warning: This tour is not recommended for the elderly or physically challenged.
Check the 'Itinerary' tab for the full itinerary and pick-up times.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to assist you.
La Digue Only itinerary:
Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Pick up clients staying on Praslin
- Boarding of the ferry to La Digue
- Arrival at La Digue Jetty
- Welcome on La Digue followed by the boarding of trucks
- Start of the guided tour to L’Union Estate and Anse Source D’Argent
- Transfer from Anse Source D’Argent for Creole buffet lunch
- Creole buffet lunch
- Transfer to Grand Anse or Anse Severe for photo shooting (weather permitting)
- Transfer back to La Passe Village for shopping
- Boarding of the ferry to Praslin
- Departure from La Digue to Praslin
- Return transfer to respective hotels upon arrival in Praslin
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the operator's control.
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required:10
Should the number not be reached, a CTS representative notify you before the tour.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2 and 11 years.
- Infant rate is applicable to children under 2 years, they are free of charge.
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will receive a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply).
Location: La Digue
Duration: 10 Hours
Categories: Food & Drink, Museums, Shopping, Tours and Day Trips