Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre Islands on Oplezir Catamaran - From Praslin
Embark on a full-day Catamaran cruise to Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre islands!
What is included:
- Hotel or Jetty Pick-up/Drop-off on Praslin
- Landing fees on Cousin & Curieuse Marine Park
- Guided tour on Cousin Island
- BBQ Lunch on board Catamaran
What to bring: Light, comfortable clothes / Comfortable walking shoes / Swimwear / Hat / Sunscreen / Beach Towel / Mosquito repellent / Sunglasses / Camera / Cash for personal expenses / Snorkelling equipment / Bottle of water
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
We'll pick you up directly from your Praslin hotel and get you on board the luxurious Oplezir catamaran.
Cousin Island is our first stop. You'll embark on a guided tour through the pristine nature reserve. Keep your camera ready, as you might spot rare wildlife amidst the lush landscapes!
Back on board, you'll indulge in a mouthwatering BBQ lunch surrounded by stunning ocean views.
Next, sail to Curieuse Island, famous for its free-roaming Giant Aldabra tortoises. It's also where you'll find the picturesque paradise of Anse José, a haven for beachcombing and relaxation.
Afterwards, dive into the vibrant underwater wonderland of St. Pierre Island. This is the perfect opportunity to go snorkelling and marvel at the colourful fish and corals.
As the day comes to a close, you will sail back to Praslin for a safe return to your hotel.
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the 'Itinerary' tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre Islands Tour Itinerary
- Transfer from your Praslin hotel to the jetty.
- Embarkation of Catamaran followed by sailing to Cousin Island.
- Disembarkation on Cousin Island followed by a guided tour.
- Embarkation of Catamaran followed by BBQ lunch served on-board.
- Depart from Cousin to Curieuse Island.
- Arrival at Anse Jose for leisure time and swimming.
- Depart from Anse Jose for St. Pierre Island.
- Snorkeling and swimming at St. Pierre.
- Depart from St. Pierre to the disembarkation point.
- Arrival at Praslin Jetty, followed by transfer to your hotel.
NB: Itinerary and timings are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required: 10
Should the number not be reached, a CTS representative will notify you before the tour
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Rates are inclusive of pick up and drop off at your hotel in Praslin or the ferry jetty if making your own way to/from Praslin
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years old
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult
- Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Museums, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Watersports