South of Mahe Tour
Take a guided tour through the unspoiled South of Mahe
Visit Victoria, Val de Pres Art and Craft Village, La Plaine St Andre for some rum tasting and Cap Lazare Nature Reserve!
This tour is from Mahe only - boat transfers from La Digue or from Praslin to Mahe can be added to your booking.
Included in this adventure
Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel in Mahe
Entrance fee for La Plaine St Andre
Creole buffet lunch at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant
Entrance fee to Cap Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant
1 bottle of water
What to bring: Light, comfortable clothes, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen/beach towel, swimwear/hat, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, camera, cash or credit card for beverages & shopping, snorkelling equipment
Join our exciting bus tour on Mahé, and embark on a memorable journey through the island's southern treasures!
You will be picked up from your hotel on Mahe. The adventure starts with a guided tour of Victoria, the charming capital of Seychelles. You'll discover the city's lively culture and history.
Then, hop on the bus to Val de Pres Art and Craft Village, where you can admire and shop for local handcrafts.
Next, get ready for a taste of Seychellois culture at La Plaine St Andre. You'll not only explore the site but also enjoy a delightful Rum Tasting experience, savouring the island's unique flavours.
Afterwards, you'll travel to the enchanting Cap Lazare Nature Reserve via the scenic coastal roads of South Mahé. You will get the chance to savour a Creole Buffet lunch. After your meal, you can take a guided walk through the captivating Cap Lazare Nature Reserve, immersing yourself in the lush surroundings and vibrant wildlife.
Alternatively, you can choose to relax and enjoy the tranquil beauty of the reserve.
As the day draws to a close, say goodbye to Cap Lazare Nature Reserve and enjoy a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
This tour takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the tab 'Itinerary'.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that in the event of Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant being closed, the alternative option would be a guided visit to the Botanical Garden followed by lunch at Vye Marmit.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
South of Mahe tour itinerary
- 07;30 - 08:30 - Pick-up from your hotel on Mahé
- 09:00 - Start of guided tour of Victoria
- Boarding of buses, heading towards Val de Pres Art and Craft Village
- Transfer to La Plaine St Andre for visit and Rum Tasting
- Depart La Plaine St Andre after visit and head towards Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
- Arrival at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve for lunch and visit
- Scrumptious Creole Buffet Lunch.
- After lunch guided walk at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant and afternoon at leisure.
- 16:00 - Depart from Cap Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant.
- Transfer back to your hotel on Mahé
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required:10.
Should the number not be reached, you will be notified before the tour by a CTS representative
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers on Mahe
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years.
- Infant is applicable to children under 2 years, they are free of charge.
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 10 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips