St. Anne Marine Park and Moyenne Island from Mahe
Cruise around St. Anne Marine Park, Moyenne Island, and take in Seychellois history
Go snorkelling, learn about the history of Seychelles and Moyenne Island and meet the local giant tortoises
Operates on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays - Mahe departures only
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- BBQ lunch
- Free water bottles
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, snorkelling equipment, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
Explore the St. Anne Marine Park and learn all about the cultural heritage of the Seychellois people. The islands have been well preserved throughout the years, which has ensured many native species remain on the islands and in the waters surrounding them. You will explore these waters on the Odezir catamaran and have several snorkelling opportunities throughout the day. You will mostly sail around Mahe; however, you will also be given a land tour on Moyenne Island, where you will learn about the history and be able to meet the free-roaming giant land tortoises, go snorkelling or relax on the beach. You will be served a delicious Creole lunch at the Jolly Roger Restaurant on Moyenne Island, and you will surely have a day full of fun and adventure.
This tour takes place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the tab 'Itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be more than happy to help you.
St. Anne Marine Park and Moyenne Island Tour Itinerary
07:30 – 08:30 - Pick-up from your hotel to 'Zone 20' jetty
10:45 - Arrive at the reef barrier for swimming & snorkelling
11:45 - Departure for Moyenne Island
12:00 - Disembark on Moyenne Island followed by an island tour, where nature and man live in harmony. Here you will meet more than 100 land tortoises and have the opportunity to relax on the beach, swim and/or snorkel
15:30 - Departure to 'Zone 20' jetty
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required: 20.
Should the number not be reached, you will be notified before the tour by a CTS representative
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise
- Rates include return hotel transfers for all excursions except those operated from La Digue.
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years old
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult
- Infants under 2 years are not permitted
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 11 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Tours and Day Trips