Robinson Crusoe Tour
Location: Mahe, Praslin and La Digue
Duration: 11 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Tours and Day Trips
Take a Catamaran cruise around Praslin Island
Visit St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island, Anse Josee, Anse Georgette and meet the giant land tortoises, lunch included!
This tour can be booked from Mahe, La Digue and Praslin, prices differ.
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (on Mahe and Praslin)
- Bottled water
- BBQ Lunch
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages
Go on a Robinson Crusoe tour where you will visit St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island Reserve, Anse Georgette Beach and take a scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin Island on the Oplezir Catamaran. From Praslin you will sail to St. Pierre Island, located just North of Praslin, where you will have the opportunity to swim, snorkel and take pictures.
Then, you will continue your journey over to Curieuse Island where you will visit the Curieuse Island Reserve and meet the giant land tortoises. Here you will go on a one-hour guided tour of the island through the mountains, mangrove and eventually visit the beach at Anse Josee. Around noon you will be served a delicious BBQ lunch on the Oplezir Catamaran and once finished, you will set sail to Anse Georgette Beach for a swim and photo opportunities. Lastly, you will take a scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin Island before getting dropped off at your hotel*.
Please note that in order for this tour to operate, a minimum of 20 people is needed, but this is usually not a problem. You will be notified at least 48 hours in advance if the tour will not be happening due to insufficient passengers. If this happens you will be offered the next tour available or a full refund. This tour takes place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the tab 'itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
*Hotel pick-up/drop-off only available on Mahe and Praslin
Robinson Crusoe Tour Itinerary
- 07:00 Boarding of Cat Cocos (if departing from Mahe) then departs for Baie St.Anne jetty on Praslin
- 07:45 Boarding of clients on OPLEZIR (For clients departing from La Digue) then departs for Baie St.Anne jetty on Praslin
- 08:30 Arrival at Baie St.Anne jetty from Mahe, followed by boarding of clients on OPLEZIR (if departing from Praslin)
- 09:00 Departs from Baie St.Anne jetty on Praslin and heads to St.Pierre
- 09:50 Arrives at St.Pierre
- 09:50 – 10:40 Time for Snorkeling / Swimming
- 10:40 Departs St.Pierre Island and heads to Curieuse Island
- 10:50 Arrival at Baie Laraie on Curieuse Island. Disembarkation, visit of the tortoises + 1 hour guided tour of the Island, walk through the mountains + mangrove swamp (boardwalk) to Anse Josee / Doctor’s House. Time allocated for swimming or relaxing on the beach
- 13:00 – 13:20 Boarding time for the boat OPLEZIR
- 13:30 – 14:30 BBQ lunch is served on board OPLEZIR (Water & Soft drinks inclusive) Depart Curieuse Island, cruise to Anse Georgette on Praslin, photo stop & time for swimming
- 15:15 Scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin
- 17:00 Arrive at Baie St.Anne jetty in Praslin. Disembarkation, boarding of buses and transfers to respective Praslin hotels
- 17:30 Boarding of Cat Cocos Ferry to for departure to Mahe
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions and require a minimum number of pax in order to proceed. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
- For any customer cancelling a booking within 48 hours, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply), cancellations made outside of 48 hours will receive a full refund.
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions except the ones operated from La Digue.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years.
- Infant is applicable to children under 2 years, they are free of charge.
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.