Robinson Crusoe Tour
Take a Catamaran cruise around Praslin Island
Visit St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island, Anse Josee, Anse Georgette and meet the giant land tortoises, lunch included!
This tour can be booked from Mahe, La Digue and Praslin, prices differ.
Included in this adventure
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (on Mahe and Praslin)
- Roundtrip ferry/boat ticket (when booking from Mahe or La Digue)
- Bottled water
- BBQ Lunch
What to bring: Light casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, sun cream, camera, beach towel, cash for beverages
Go on a Robinson Crusoe tour where you will visit St. Pierre Island, Curieuse Island Reserve, Anse Georgette Beach and take a scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin Island on the Oplezir Catamaran. From Praslin you will sail to St. Pierre Island, located just North of Praslin, where you will have the opportunity to swim, snorkel and take pictures.
Then, you will continue your journey over to Curieuse Island where you will visit the Curieuse Island Reserve and meet the giant land tortoises. Here you will go on a one-hour guided tour of the island through the mountains, mangrove and eventually visit the beach at Anse Josee. Around noon you will be served a delicious BBQ lunch on the Oplezir Catamaran and once finished, you will set sail to Anse Georgette Beach for a swim and photo opportunities. Lastly, you will take a scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin Island before getting dropped off at your hotel*.
Please note that in order for this tour to operate, a minimum of 20 people is needed, but this is usually not a problem. You will be notified before the tour by a CTS representative if it is cancelled due to insufficient passengers. If this happens you will be offered the next tour available or a full refund. This tour normally takes place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the tab 'itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
*Hotel pick-up/drop-off only available on Mahe and Praslin
Robinson Crusoe Tour Itinerary
07:45 - Boarding of clients on OPLEZIR (For clients departing from La Digue) then departs for Baie St.Anne jetty on Praslin
08:30 - Arrival at Baie St.Anne jetty from Mahe, followed by boarding of clients on OPLEZIR (if departing from Praslin)
09:00 - Departs from Baie St.Anne jetty on Praslin and heads to St.Pierre
09:50 - Arrives at St.Pierre
09:50 - Time for Snorkeling / Swimming
10:40 - Departs St.Pierre Island and heads to Curieuse Island
10:50 - Arrival at Baie Laraie on Curieuse Island. Disembarkation, visit of the tortoises + 1 hour guided tour of the Island, walk through the mountains + mangrove swamp (boardwalk) to Anse Josee / Doctor’s House. Time allocated for swimming or relaxing on the beach
13:00 - Boarding time for the boat OPLEZIR
13:30 - BBQ lunch is served on board OPLEZIR (Water & Soft drinks inclusive) Depart Curieuse Island, cruise to Anse Georgette on Praslin, photo stop & time for swimming
15:15 - Scenic cruise along the North East Coast of Praslin
17:00 - Arrive at Baie St.Anne jetty in Praslin. Disembarkation, boarding of buses and transfers to respective Praslin hotels
17:30 - Boarding of Cat Cocos Ferry to for departure to Mahe
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator.
- All excursions are subject to the weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value or issue a full refund.
Minimum participants required: 22.
Should the number not be reached, you will be notified before the tour by a CTS representative
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included.
- Rates given are inclusive of guide & lunch unless specified otherwise.
- Rates are inclusive of return hotel transfers for all excursions except the ones operated from La Digue.
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years.
- Infant is applicable to children under 2 years, they are free of charge.Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult.
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Location: Mahe, Praslin and La Digue
Duration: 11 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Tours and Day Trips