Fun Dive Packages
Dive in pristine waters and discover Mahe's aquatic world
Whether or not it's your first time diving in Seychelles, you're sure to have the experience of a lifetime!
With up to 30 Dives Sites to choose from, what better way to see Mahe's incredible underwater world than by booking a Fun Dive Package. From their new Dive Centre in Beau Vallon, the team of professional guides and instructors at Blue Sea Divers (SSI, PADI and CMAS) will introduce you to the best diving sites Mahe has to offer.
And for the more adventurous, they will help you discover some of the lesser-known, remote dive spots that are sure to amaze even the most seasoned of divers.
Depending on your stay and how many dives you plan to make, Dive Packages can be booked in blocks of 4, 6, 10 or 15 dives.
IMPORTANT: Dive packages are only available to Certified Divers - If you've never dived before and want to try it, why not book an Intro Dive.
Included in this adventure:
- Qualified dive instructors
- Weights, belts and tanks
- Dive in small groups
- Boat trip to Short-range dive site(s)
- Personalised attention
- Free pick up from Beau Vallon area hotels
When applicable, the Marine Park entrance fee (€17) is not included in the price.
What to bring: Towel, swimwear, and sunscreen
Minimum age: 10 years old (scuba diving certification required)
You can enhance the standard Dive Packages with a range of add-ons, all of which are payable directly to the dive centre:
Equipment Rental - If needed, the dive centre can provide you with a range of quality scuba equipment
- €10 per dive in combination with the 4-dive package
€7 per dive in combination with 6, 10 or 15-dive packages
Extended Range Dive Sites - The standard dive packages include the boat trip to the short-range dive sites
- €17 for Long-range Dive Sites (20 - 45 minute boat ride)
€30 for Extra Long-range Dive Sites (60 minutes or longer boat ride)
Night Dive - Turn one of your dives from a day dive to a Nigh Dive and experience another world as Mahe's underwater nightcrawlers come out to explore!
- €15 supplement per dive in combination with any package
NOTE: Shortly after you book, Blue Sea Divers will contact you by email to arrange the dives with you. You will be able to request the above supplements if desired.
Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be happy to help you.
Blue Sea Divers - Mahe Dives Sites
Dive sites are chosen based on weather/sea conditions and the certification level/experience of the divers.
Zone 1 - Short-range Dive Sites (5 - 15 minute boat trip)
Zone 2 - Long-range Dive Sites (20 - 45 minute boat trip)
Zone 3 - Extra Long-range Dive Sites (60 minute or longer boat trip)
Blue Sea Divers is open daily from 08:00 to 17:30!
Boat departure times:
09:00: 2 Dives (return around 12:30)
- 13:30: 2 Dives (return around 16:30)
General Terms and Conditions
- You need to be a certified diver to take part in this activity
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity
All bookings are 'On Request' and subject to availability. Blue Sea Divers will contact you with the available dates/times and will assist you with planning your dives.
Cancellations or Changes to your booking
- Bookings are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE at ALL times.
- Date changes are free, subject to availability. If you need to change your booking, please get in touch with Blue Sea Divers directly through the contact details on your e-ticket, bearing in mind the refund policy mentioned above.
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Diving, Outdoor Activities, Watersports