Scuba Diving for Beginners
Take your first breaths underwater
Discover Mahe's pristine waters and experience the island like never before!
Blue Sea Divers is considered one of Mahe's premier diving centres and is ideally located in the heart of Beau Vallon on Mahe Island. The dive centre, offering SSI, PADI and CMAS certifications, was born through the passion and hard work of its owner - Sylvain (Master instructor 3 Stars PADI OWDI) - whose wish was to offer diving in a professional, safe and enjoyable manner to those visiting Seychelles. Together with his qualified, multi-lingual team, they will help you have the experience of a lifetime while always making sure you safely enjoy your time on and under the water.
Intro Dive - No prior experience with scuba diving is required!
For the complete beginner, Blue Sea Divers offer an Introduction to Scuba Diving, allowing you to experience the incredible underwater world first-hand. You'll start with a brief introduction given by a qualified diving instructor. Then, equipped with the necessary knowledge, you'll be taken on a dive to a maximum depth of 7 meters, where a great variety of marine life awaits you. You might come across mantas, rays, turtles, octopus, sharks, whale sharks, dolphins, butterflyfish and many other fish species!
And, if one dive isn't enough, it's possible to book a Twin Tank (2 dives) introduction!
IMPORTANT: All bookings are 'On Request' and subject to availability. Blue Sea Divers will contact you with the available times for your chosen date.
Included in this adventure:
- Qualified dive instructors
- Diving equipment
- Certificate of Attendance (this is not an official document or scuba license)
- Transport from dive centre to dive site if required
- 1 dive or 2 dives (in one day)
- Free pick up from Beau Vallon area hotels
NOTE: When applicable, the Marine Park entrance fee (€17) is not included in the price
What to bring: Towel, swimwear, and sunscreen
Minimum age: 10 years old
Feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Blue Sea Divers - Mahe Dives Sites
Dive sites are chosen based on weather/sea conditions and the certification level/experience of the divers.
Zone 1 - Short-range Dive Sites
Zone 2 - Long-range Dive Sites
Zone 3 - Extra Long-range Dive Sites
Blue Sea Divers is open daily from 08:00 to 17:30!
Boat departure times:
09:00: 2 Dives (return around 12:30)
- 13:30: 2 Dives (return around 16:30)
General Terms and Conditions
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required
- You need to be 10 years or over to take part in this activity
- You need adequate swimming skills and must be in good physical health
All bookings are 'On Request' and subject to availability. Blue Sea Divers will contact you with the available times for your chosen date.
Cancellations or Changes to your booking
- Bookings are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE at ALL times.
- Date changes are free, subject to availability. If you need to change your booking, please get in touch with Blue Sea Divers directly through the contact details on your e-ticket, bearing in mind the refund policy mentioned above.
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Diving, Outdoor Activities, Watersports