Sun Chaser Sunset Cruise
Enjoy a luxury evening coastal cruise, and witness an unforgettable signature Seychelles sunset from the water!
Seasonal operation from April to October, every Saturday (as of 01 Jun 2023)
This is a 4-hour tour, from 15:30 to 19:30. The tour departs from Labriz Gastrolounge (Bel Ombre, North Mahé).
What is included:
Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel on Mahe
4 hours boat cruise
Live DJ performance
Glass of prosecco
Snacks and canapes
What to bring: Camera, Cash for personal expenses (cocktail bar), sunglasses
NOTE: Children under the age of 12 are not permitted.
This trip is designed to give you a chance to experience a luxurious evening coastal cruise and witness a kaleidoscope of beautiful tropical colours.
You will have ample time to sample the menu of cocktails prepared by Gastrolounge's onboard bar. The ambience will be chilled out and relaxed as a live DJ plays for your entertainment while you enjoy complimentary snacks and a glass of Prosecco.
Upon your return, you are welcome to enjoy a lovely dinner and live entertainment at Gastrolounge and receive a 10% discount on your final bill.
NOTE: This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women.
Look at the 'Itinerary' tab for the full itinerary and pick-up times.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear; we'd be more than happy to help you.
Sun Chaser Sunset Cruise itinerary
- 14:15 to15:15 - Pick-up from your hotel on Mahe
- 15:30 - Embarkation at Labriz Gastrolounge
- Boat cruise with live DJ, a glass of prosecco and hot snacks
- The cruise will take you around the northern tip of Mahe, by Baie Ternay National Park
- The cruise will sail back to Beau Vallon Bay to watch the sunset
- 19:30 - Disembarkation at Labriz Gastrolounge
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted
- Rates include return hotel transfers on Mahe only
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 4 Hours