Vallee de Mai & Anse Lazio Bus Tour - from Praslin or La Digue
Day Tour Praslin - visiting Vallée de Mai and Anse Lazio
Guided tour of Vallee de Mai, enjoy a sumptuous lunch, and end the day on Anse Lazio Beach.
This Praslin tour operates weekly on Mondays and Thursdays and is accessible from Praslin and La Digue.
Staying on Mahe? The tour is available only on Mondays and can be booked here.
- Roundtrip ferry tickets between La Digue and Praslin (when booking from La Digue)
- Hotel or Jetty Pick-up/Drop-off (Praslin only)
- Entrance fee to Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve
- Guided tour
- Creole lunch
What to bring: Light/comfortable clothes, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, hat, sunscreen, beach towel, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, camera, cash or credit card for beverages, snorkelling equipment, a bottle of water.
Do you wish to explore two of the best sights on Praslin in one day? Then this tour is for you!
The day begins with a transfer from your Praslin hotel to Baie Ste. Anne to meet up with guests arriving from La Digue. For those coming from La Digue, make your way to the La Passe Jetty for the short 15-minute ferry crossing to Praslin. The tour then begins with a visit to the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve. Here your knowledgeable guide will lead you through lush tropical forests, meet the native wildlife, see where the famous Coco de Mer grows and witness the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After experiencing a virtual Garden of Eden, you will enjoy a sumptuous Creole Lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, follow the breathtaking Praslin coastline to what is considered to be one of the best beaches in the World: Anse Lazio Beach. You will be given the opportunity to swim and snorkel in the clear blue waters and admire Praslin sealife.
The tour ends back at Baie Ste. Anne where guests will either board the ferry back to La Digue or be transferred to their Praslin hotels.
For the full itinerary, take a look at the tab 'Itinerary'.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Itinerary (all timings are approximate)
- All rates are quoted in Euro and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required:10
Should the number not be reached, you will be notified before the tour by a CTS representative
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Rates are inclusive of pick up and drop off at your hotel in Praslin, or the ferry jetty if making your own way to/from Praslin
- Child rate is applicable to children between 2-11 years old
- Children under 2 years, are considered Infants and are free of charge
- Children and infants are required to travel with at least one adult
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips