Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre Islands on Oplezir Catamaran - From La Digue
Full-day Catamaran Cruise to Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre islands.
Journey through pristine nature, savour delectable cuisine, and explore the enchanting underwater world.
What is included:
- Roundtrip ferry tickets between La Digue and Praslin
- Landing fees on Cousin & Curieuse Marine Park
- Guided tour on Cousin Island
- BBQ Lunch on board Catamaran
What to bring: Light, comfortable clothes / Comfortable walking shoes / Swimwear / Hat / Sunscreen / Beach Towel / Mosquito repellent / Sunglasses / Camera / Cash for personal expenses / Snorkelling equipment / Bottle of water
NOTE: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted.
Your journey starts as the sun casts its golden glow over the turquoise waters of the Seychelles. Hop on a ferry from La Digue to Praslin, and let the adventure begin!
Once on Praslin, you will board the luxurious Oplezir catamaran and sail to Cousin Island. You'll be guided through this untouched nature reserve, where lush landscapes and exotic wildlife await. Don't forget your camera!
After the visit, enjoy a mouth-watering BBQ lunch on board the catamaran with breathtaking ocean views.
Next, set sail for Curieuse Island, where you'll discover the idyllic haven of Anse Josee, an ideal destination to relax!
Afterwards, explore the colourful underwater world of St. Pierre Island. Go snorkelling and discover colourful reefs and stunning marine life.
As an unforgettable day draws to an end, take in the view as you sail gently back to Praslin. We'll then ensure your return to La Digue via ferry.
For the full itinerary and pick-up times, have a look at the 'Itinerary' tab.
Please feel free to contact us if anything remains unclear, and we'd be more than happy to help you out.
Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre Islands Tour Itinerary
Depart La Digue by ferry
Arrival on Praslin
Embarkation of Catamaran followed by sailing to Cousin Island.
Disembarkation on Cousin Island followed by a guided tour.
Embarkation of Catamaran followed by BBQ lunch served on-board.
Depart from Cousin to Curieuse Island.
Arrival at Anse Jose for leisure time and swimming.
Depart from Anse Jose for St. Pierre Island.
Snorkeling and swimming at St. Pierre.
Depart from St. Pierre to Praslin disembarkation point.
Disembarkation of the Catamaran followed by the boarding of the ferry to La Digue.
END OF TOUR
- All rates are in Euros and subject to change due to government regulations or other factors beyond the control of the operator
- All excursions are subject to weather conditions. In the event of cancellation, the tour operator shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative excursion of similar value, or issue a full refund
Minimum participants required: 10
Should the number not be reached, a CTS representative will notify you before the tour
- Applicable entrance and/or landing fees are included
- Child rate applies to children between 2-11 years old
- Children are required to travel with at least one adult
- Infants under 2 years of age are not permitted
Changes & Cancellations
- Date changes are possible up to 48 hours before departure, subject to availability
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure will be eligible for a full refund, minus any charges applied to make the refund (see our Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges)
- For any cancellations made less than 48 hours before departure, there will be no refund (100% charge will apply)
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Cruises, Multi-Island tours, Museums, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips, Tropical Island Explorer, Watersports