Seychelles Fishing Charters, Island Tours and Excursions
No visit to the Seychelles would be complete without venturing onto the sea at least once during your stay. The Indian Ocean, with its warm tropical waters, beckons visitors to explore neighbouring islands, swim and snorkel with colourful marine life and trawl the deep for Big Game. To get the most out of any such experience you’ll need a reliable boat and a knowledgeable guide or captain who can show you some of the best the Seychelles has to offer.
Our selected licensed charter operators offer everything from some of the best Big Game fishing in Seychelles to half-day tours and full-day island hopping adventures, as well as snorkelling trips to the Marine Parks. Just select their special offers when booking your fast ferry ticket to take advantage of some great savings. Once selected, our partners will contact you directly to assist in planning your Seychelles fishing charter or excursion.
Angel Tours - Praslin
Offering guests a wide range of boating activities on and off the beautiful sandy shores of the Seychelles. From Island excursions, with snorkelling & BBQ picnics included, to Big Game fishing and specialised fishing (poppers, jigging, fly fishing) - All are available at competitive prices with Angel Tours.
They also offer private boat charters along with a taxi service to some of the neighbouring Inner Islands.
Join them on an unforgettable Curieuse/St Pierre group excursion for just €80 per person* OR receive a 5% Discount on a half-day fishing trip* by selecting this discount and downloading the voucher during our straightforward fast ferry booking process. (*terms & conditions apply).
Curieuse/St Pierre Group Excursion (watch the video now!)
- Schedule: Tuesdays & Fridays (subject to availability of clients)
- Duration: Full Day - 9.30am to 5pm
- Departure point: Le Tropique Villa (Amitié, Praslin)
- Trip details: Curieuse National Park (giant tortoises) and St Pierre Ilot (snorkelling, coral reef fish)
- Includes: Creole BBQ lunch and soft drinks
- Schedule: On request
- Duration: 5hrs approx. morning (7am-12pm) or afternoon (12pm-5pm)
- Trip details: Trolling with artificial lures with 4-6 fishing rods (Shimano Tiagra 50 & 80lbs line test)
- Possible catch: Pelagic fish (sailfish, tunas, wahoo, dorado & more)